Sunday, July 6, 2014

Abusers insinuate to me remedy to their abuses

So these bagas from among the ‪#‎ muslim ‬kinship networks who have been subjecting me to soul shattering attrocities, keeping me beseiged. targetting me across neighborhoods, places on my routine itenerary, courts, at bus stands and in buses and have destructed me economically, mentally and defamed me, in short destroyed my career and my life, insinuate to me ” tum deen ke kaam me lug jao, nahi to paagal ban jao gey yaa to phir suicide kerna parey ga “meaning that i engage myself in Islamic missionary work by joining any of the dawa networks – a kind of plea bargaining – to mitigate my sufferings, else i will become mad or will have to commit suicide. Bafoons! I shifted rather escaped to Shaheen Bagh on 25 April 2014, from Okhla Vihar amidst intense almost climaxing mass abuses harassments, provocations and terrorisations. But this place breaks all previous records in terms of quickness with which harassments has started, its intensity and banality, nature and forms else in previous places it took 6 months to 1 year for the targetting to pick up

No comments: